Sunday 27 March 2011

A twitter version of THE LADY OF SHALLOT

A poem I wrote for an exhibition that's going on next year apparently more details about it here

And for anyone not familiar with the original poem that I am 'making a mockery of' it is here



@The_Lady (location: Shallot) #dontyouhateitwhen
By Alfred Lord Tennyson & lovingly bastardized by Simon Jay


a high tower on an island, by the field and barley places that go on their way toward camelot, d'ya know where I mean http://bit.ly/cIHOt3


Trapped between four grey walls, lies me, @The_Lady atop the tallest tower, in this silent isle....


IF YOU EVER RODE ON THE WAY T CAMELOT WOULD YOU SEE ME WAVE MY HAND OR ANTHING!!!! NO YOU WOULDN'T #SOFUCKEDOFFRIGHTNOW

@Death would whisper stuff to me like 'I'm a fairy' #thingsyoushouldn'ttellyourpsychiatrist

knitting #cursed


coz of the curse I can only look through a mirror to see stuff outside, shadows an
girls go past the window sometimes, big groups of em, sometimes fit guys, although there is no fit 
guy for me


'I am sick of shadows'.

WOW! @Sir_Lancelot has come come riding by amongst the golden field #OMFG


i can tell from his girdle and armour and sacks that are hanfging from him that he is well mint, as it were #commonvernacular


, sky is purple, then blue then cloudy, meteor showers, flickering seeing the stars then oh there gone #theressomethingwrongwiththeweatherg


hes got really, really nice eyebrows and black curly hair #swoon


gave up the knitting and ran to my fit fit boy, but accidentally smashed the mirror on the way.... #whatwasthataboutamysteriouscurseagain???


fuck, the curse is upon me!


found a boat, wrote 'THE LADY WAS HERE' with my sharpie inside it... coughing loadsa blood

dizzy in my white dress, i wonder what the people of #camelot will make of my dead face.

dizzy in my white dress, i wonder what the people of #camelot will make of my dead face


@The_Lady how we all mourn her passing we read her name in the prow of her boat and such


RT: a high tower on an island, by the field and barley places that go on their way toward camelot, d'ya know where I mean http://bit.ly/cIHOt3


No comments:

Post a Comment