Sunday 23 January 2011

Everything Eventually Goes Up Its Own A***ehole, Does It Not?


 Dear Blog,
                 I apologize, as I am an apologist, not because I am apologetic, it's somehow an all-purpose self-deprecating word to get away with doing absolutely anything 'without looking like an absolute swine' as St. Quentin would say.

The problem is, I am now in the thralls of INSPIRATION, and I hope it lasts. and the thing is...well I don't know how quite to say this, Mister Blog (yes I'm even gay with my blog :P) well the thing is, now don't get cross, but erm well I've been cheating on you. Now don't look at me like that with your big orange face! - It just happened. I've writing another blog. There I said it, but I couldn't resist, it's on an actual website connected to channel4. It sounds so prestigeous but it isn't there's loads of people doing it, everyone's doing it. I never flaunt her in front of anyone, in fact I've never linked it ever. It's purely business, you're my pleasure bloggy blog.

Come on buck up old fella, honest she's a fucking dog and everyone's had a ride.... here cop a load of that stinking old carcus....

http://4talent.channel4.com/category/blog-categories/simon-jay


and I hope you can forgive me and we can still blog together, oh yes, brilliant, come here lets have a lovely blog-kiss. *Exchanges flesh/computer nutreeno interfact*

No comments:

Post a Comment